Sunday 14 October 2007

NaNoWriMo

Okay, I officially signed up to write a novel during the month of November. I am taking ideas now starting now.



P.S. Sorry I haven't written in a while. To tide you over, here are a few answers to a few questions. (This is for you, Heidi!)


1. What is your favorite word?
Jokers!2. What is your least favorite word? mucus.3. What turns you on? Smart people but not so smart that they are too smart to be social. Also, funny people. Also, nice arms. 4. What turns you off? Stupidiots. This is short for Stupid Idiots. The worst kind of idiot is a stupid one. What?5. What is your favorite curse word? Jokers!6. What sound or noise do you love? The ocean crashing on the shore. But not in a scary way like tsunamis. 7. What sound or noise do you hate? Nails on a chalkboard or anything similar. Like teeth on forks. Or in that scene in Spider-Man 2 when Doc Oc is on the operating table and then the arms have a mind of their own and they freak out and one of the doctor's nails are against the wall and it is the worst sound ever and just thinking about it makes me cringe.8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I would love to be a writer. If I could finish a book and get it published and have it be successful then I would be the happiest girl in the world because then I wouldn't have to have a boss other than myself and I could sit in coffee shops all day and be mysterious. We'll see how November goes.9. What profession would you not like to do? School Custodian. Not because I don't like kids, but because I don't like vomit. Once this kid in my 7th grade math class puked all over the floor directly in front of the door. Class was ending, and so we had to do split leaps over the puddle of barf. It was disgusting shit.10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I believe in reincarnation, so I hope I come back as a well cared for golden retriever. Or a better version of myself. Or a princess. I always wanted to be royalty.

P.S.S. Brooke wanted me to let all of you know I am really lucky. We went and saw Regina Spektor and we had front row seats. Yeah that's right. And they were a last minute purchase. So, no, it doesn't always pay to buy early. Sometimes you should buy the day before and get really awesome seats for cheap. Good story. Good times.

No comments: