Sunday 25 November 2007

NaNoWri NO MORE

I haven't written in a month (26 days?) and the reason I have been giving for my lack of updates is that fact that it is currently National Novel Writing Month and I have been working hard on my novel. The truth is, I wrote about 2,000 amazing words in the first week and since then have quit. I didn't quit in spirit until today when I realized I would not be able to write 9,600 words per day for the next five days...

Hold that thought- I am not quitting this thing. Nine thousand six hundred words per day is nothing. I can totally do this! I am an expert procrastinator and I should just get cracking. In fact, I wasn't even counting today when I calculated that number. So it is really 8,000 words per day. Ha ha ha ha ha. And I was going to quit. Silly me.

No comments: