Wednesday 3 December 2008

Tag, You're It

Some people have fond memories of playing tag. Sure, I liked it as a kid... I mean it was something to do when you were confined to the blacktop or you didn't want to play kickball at recess. Honestly, I was more of a four square girl- I think being petite helps when playing in tiny spaces. However, it appears I have been tagged, which means I am it... And sorry for the delay, I guess I thought this was freeze tag.

Here are the rules:

(1) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Click here for Diane's blog. I've also added her to my blogs of note list, because she said she will be updating her blog with her 7 random/weird facts and I think we all need to know about those.

2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
I think I am going to do what Diane is doing and wait to post these in my next posts. Muah ha ha. Also, it is late and I am not feeling creative right now.

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Here are the people I've tagged:
Cupcakes for Spite
Chaos Personified
Through the Circuits of Time
Sure, I know that's not seven, but that's the best I can do, because I am more of a blog stalker; I don't actually know most of the people whose blogs I read. I know it says "random" but I don't care.


4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Doing that shortly.

No comments: