Wednesday 1 August 2007

Kathy Bransfield

LJ and I went to Newburyport this past weekend and visited a lot of really cute shops. One such store had this great reusable lunch bag that I want (it was green AND it had strawberries on it! How perfect. At $18 for the bag, the price was not.) Anyway, that's not what this is about. While there, I also saw these great pendants by Kathy Bransfield. Since I love stars, these two designs are totally up my alley.

(A special note just to LJ: She also has a few charms that include text in brail! Thought you'd like that. I think one says "Love is blind." That might be too cheesey for you and your "I hate hearts" attitude, but I thought you'd appreciate it anyway.)

3 comments:

maimsey said...

please note that i beaded a shirt to say 'love is blind'. granted it was cheeky because it was on my bosom.. but still, great minds think alike!

Jennifer said...

Maimsy,

I thought your shirt said "Look, don't touch" or did you just want to make one that said that?

Well, I think the love is blind one has a heart cut out. Maybe you can pretend you like hearts and buy it anyway. She also has one that is called "Helen Keller." Which instead of making me think of actual Helen Keller, I think of a dog we met in Tennessee. Anyone else? Was that dog's name Helen Keller? Am I making this up?

marmie said...

why aren't you showing us prices?
These are true Jane pieces. I love them. and the rings (in case you start making them...)