Wednesday 1 August 2007

Pagliei Collection

Ages ago my roommate LJ was obsessed with these Pagliei dumpling charms. We were both thinking about them the other night, wishing we had Peirogi and Ravioli pendants to wear. These are the sort of trinkets that make me long for a charm bracelet. Who am I kidding- I don't need a charm bracelet to enjoy these dumplings. Tortellini looks great on a necklace.

I also love their new Waxing Poetic line. (I always loved sealing wax.) Currently I am looking for a pen pal so I can make use of the silver wax I just found in my room while cleaning. Don't tell my landlord though. She doesn't allow us to use candles, so I am sure lighting a bar of wax on fire to drip onto envelopes is also off limits. (Obviously I picked this particular image because it is a J. It's all about me.)

2 comments:

marmie said...

now you've brought me WAY back...to the days when I had sealing wax and stamps in all colors and kinds...

Anonymous said...

The Pagliei line is really beautiful and well made! I have a couple of the necklaces and earings and whenever I wear them get great compliments. So when I found out Pagliei started a leather line I had to have some of it. I have a couple of their belts, handbags and a great wallet!This too is very well made and also coveted by many celebrities. So I may be ahead of the curve and love it! If you get a chance you should check out Pagliei's collections a nice addition to your wardrobe.