Monday 30 July 2007

Rice Pudding and Thanks to all

I made rice pudding last night and then Lauren told me I need to write a fake news story about it. I told her I'd have it to her by the end of the day. I did better than that- I had it to her by the end of noon. If I worked for a fake newspaper, my fake news editor would probably give me fake employee of the month because I am so good at meeting deadlines.

You can read my fake news story in her blog (cupcakes for spite and tales of my baking glory). Just as an FYI, this fake news article is meant only for people who have a sense of humor. Click at your own risk.



Also, many thanks to everyone for their advice and compliments! As you can see I have added a new section on the left hand side of the page that makes searching for my many blog plotlines that much easier. It's called "Looking for something?"

Now you can skip the soap opera that are my posts and quickly find what you are looking for. Hope you like the new feature!

No comments: